Worms and homoeopathy
Let’s know and understand deeply how homoeopathic medicines can be so effective and tremendous in treating the cases of worms in children.
We at Dr Mankad’s clinic aim to deliver the excellent and efficacious treatment for the children suffering from worms.
As homoeopathic treatment is considered to be the most harmless and effective one in case of worms, one should always opt for the homeopathic treatment to get permanent solution.
Worms are parasites that live in the intestines and procure nutrition from child’s diet. This worm infection is also termed as HELMINTH infection which is one of the most common causes of abdominal pain in children.
There are various types of worms that can breed within the body. But, the most common ones are: tape worms, round worms, pin worms or threadworms, hook worms.
How to know and assure if your child has worms:
Any of these following features can be noticed:
- Foul smelling stools
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite or excessive craving for certain food articles
- Weight loss
- Stomach troubles
- Gas distention and bloating
- Restlessness, anxiety, irritability
Most Common Causes:
- Consumption of infected food or water
- Coming in contact with an infected surface
- Improperly maintained hygiene or compromised hygiene with lack of cleanliness
Worms and its scope in homoeopathy
Homoeopathy is really a safe and the most reliable mode of treatment in cases of worm infestations. As homoeopathic medicines actually strengthen the inner mechanism of body to eradicate the disease and moreover they improve the overall health condition of the patient. And as they are very natural, harmless and palatable, they are the most suitable for children with worms.
There are many excellent homoeopathic remedies for the treatment of worms. But, cina, teucrium, spigelia, santonin, merc sol, sulphur, calc carb are well indicated homoeopathic remedies for the best treatment in case of worms.
There is always a necessary to consult the homoeopath doctor to initiate the appropriate treatment for the best outcome and for the permanent solution. The selection of medicine is based upon the theory of individualization and symptom similarity with a complete holistic approach.
Homoeopath takes the case in very detailed and precise manner and after a complete case study and thorough analysis, he selects the best suitable remedy that embodies the virtue and right amount of potential to treat that particular case with a view to deliver a complete cure to a patient.
- Cut fingernails regularly
- Thoroughly wash the hands after going to the toilet and before consuming the food.
- Keep the toilet and bathroom clean and neat.
- If your child has worms, wash his or her clothes, bed linen in hot water with detergents for several days regularly.