The loss of bladder control is a common and embarrassing issue. Which is termed as urine incontinence.
Homeopathy can greatly deal with the case of urine incontinence without causing any harm to the health of an individual who is struggling with this issue.
Homeopathic medicines are completely safe and provide sustainable solutions.
- Stress induced
It is a kind of incontinence characterized by the sudden loss of bladder control while sneezing, laughing, lifting heavy objects, and performing strenuous workout.
If the bladder doesn’t empty thoroughly, patient may have issues leading to dripping or leaking of urine.
This type of incontinence is characterized by sudden urge to urinate, followed by involuntary urination. This type of urge incontinence is more common at night.
It is due to an inability to make it to the washroom in time which generally happens as a result of certain conditions involving urinary tract.
Mixed type of incontinence occurs when one or more of these types are combined.
Female are more likely to develop due to the structure of the urinary tract and other reproductive organs
Overweight may increase the pressure on bladder
- Weak muscles of bladder
- Physical trauma to pelvic floor
- Enlarged prostate
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Spinal cord injury
- Urinary tract infection
- Obstructions in the urinary tract
- Adverse effects of certain drugs such as sedatives, muscle relaxants
- Leaking of urine during normal activities like lifting some objects, bending, coughing/ sneezing
- Leaking urine without feeling any warning sign or urge
- Feeling a sudden urge to urinate right away
- Being unable to reach toilet in time
- Bed wetting
- Seek the treatment for urinary tract infection, and other such conditions that can trigger incontinence
- Maintain healthy weight
- Can perform certain exercise involving the pelvic floor muscles
- Cantharis, sarsaparilla, nux vomica, apis mel, aconite, berberis vulgaris, borax, causticum, benzoic acid, etc are well indicated homeopathic remedies for the treatment of incontinence.
But, only an indicated homeopathic medicine is administered to the patient after a detailed and skillfully done case taking, case processing followed by case analysis and evaluation, which is brilliantly done by an expert homeopathic physician.