Thyroid care and homeopathy
- Homoeopathy plays a great role in treating hormonal disorders without any side effects.
- There are several efficient homoeopathic medicines which can treat the cases of hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism in most safe and harmless manner.
Which are administered only after a complete process of case taking by an expert homeopath.
Individualistic and holistic approach into homeopathic practice
Two main types of thyroid disease are
These conditions can be caused by other disease too which may affect the function of thyroid gland.
- It is a condition wherein there is excessive amount of thyroid hormones.
- Thyroid hormones include thyroxine( T4), Tri iodothyronine( T3).
- Abnormal secretion of TSH
- Thyroiditis( inflammation of thyroid gland)
- Functioning adenoma and toxic multinodular goiter
- Grave’s disease
( thyroid gland may be overactive and that leads to excessive production of hormone. This condition is also called as diffused toxic goiter)
- Excessive iodine intake
- Excessive intake of thyroid hormones
Risk factors include:
– family history or genetic predisposition.
Common symptoms of hyperthyroidism include:
- Rapid heart rate, palpitations
- Intolerance to heat and sweating
- Frequent bowel movements
- Weight loss despite an increased appetite
- Fine and brittle hair
- Irregular menses
- Thinning of the skin
- Fatigue and weakness
- Decreased concentration
- Sleep disturbances
- Hypothyroidism is a condition resulted from the reduced formation of thyroid hormone.
- Disease of pituitary or hypothalamus gland, any primary diseased condition of thyroid, idiopathic cause may be responsible for hypothyroidism.
Conditions that can cause hypothyroidism are :
which suggests swelling of thyroid gland. This can lower the production of thyroid hormone.
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis:
This is a painless disease/ autoimmune condition wherein the cells of body attack and damage the thyroid gland. It is an inherited condition.
- Post partum thyroiditis :
This condition occurs in about 7 to 9 % female after delivery. This is a temporary condition.
- Iodine deficiency
- weight gain
- Swollen or Oedematous appearance on face, eyelids, back of hands
- muscle pain and stiffness
- dry and coarse skin,
- cold intolerance
- constipation, infertility
- menstrual irregularities
- mental retardation
homeopathic treatment is all about understanding a case from a deeper level so to achieve optimum health in patient. In case of thyroid disorders, we always make sure that the treatment given to the patient is on the basis of characteristic individuality and constitution.
Thyroidinum, graphites, calc carb, pulsatilla, calc flour, iodum, calc iod, silicea and etc are well indicated homeopathic medicines. But, only an appropriate medicine is smartly and skillfully chosen after elaborated case witnessing and case interpretation with intricacy.
Plan of treatment is designed only after a detailed and thorough case taking followed by case analysis and case evaluation on holistic grounds.
Be it a case of hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism, we equally give importance to lifestyle changes, dietary modifications, yoga, meditation, exercise , music therapy and reiki healing along with the prescribed homeopathic medicines so to deliver complete and effective treatment which certainly sets the deflected and deviated state of health in real way.
Application of Holistic concept in the plan of treatment of endocrinal issues significantly and cohesively offers healing to the patient.