Hypochondriasis is greatly treated with help of homeopathic medicines. Homeopathic medicines treat the root cause and offer holistic solutions without causing side effects. Homeopathy has got finest and brilliant solutions to offer to the case concerned.
Homeopathy has got artistic approach linked with scientific ground and cumulatively it understands the psyche of an individual, emotional dimensions, causative factors, psychosomatic background, depth, intensity, Progression of the case concerned.
Hypochondriasis is a condition in which a person becomes excessively tensed, unduly worried about having a serious illness.
An individual struggling with this condition is known as hypochondriac. It is also known as illness anxiety disorder or somatic symptom disorder.
- Persistent fear of acquiring or developing a serious/severe illness
- Muscle fatigue
- Light headedness
- Non- specific numbness and tingling
- Excessive perspiration
- Tachycardia or bradycardia
- Depletion in energy
- Lack of concentration
- Genetic predisposition
- Environmental factors
- past life experiences
- A persistent belief of at least six months duration
- A persistent preoccupation with a presumed deformity
- The preoccupation causes significant distress in social, occupational, or other areas of functioning.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy is an effective treatment for hypochondriasis. This works as conjunctive treatment along with homeopathic treatment.
- COUNSELLING plays an integral role in handling the case of hypochondriasis.
Calc carb, ars alb, phos, pulsatilla, nat mur, kali phos, sepia, ignatia, baryta carb, aconite, stramonium are well indicated homeopathic medicines for the treatment of hypochondriasis. But, only an apt homeopathic medicine is administered to the patient after a thorough case processing.
Homeopathic medicines are administered to the patient after a detailed and complete case taking, case analysis and case evaluation. Which is skillfully done by a practitioner of healing art.
The medicines are based on the constitution and characteristic individuality of the patient concerned.