Bedwetting can be excellently cured with the help of homoeopathic medicines, without disturbing the endocrine system.
Consult the finest homeopath at dr mankad’s homeopathic clinic to put an end to your child’s problem.
Nocturnal enuresis is also called as involuntary urination.
Which happens at night during sleep, after the age when generally a person should be able to control her or his bladder.
Etiology of nocturnal enuresis is not clearly understood.
Most of the cases are due to developmental delay (Slow development of brain bladder control), not because of physical illness or an emotional problem.
- Bladder problems:
- Relatively small size of bladder
- Spasms of muscles
Sometimes, bedwetting is commonly associated with a family history of the condition.
- Use of caffeine
- Medical conditions
- Urinary tract abnormalities
- Urinary tract infection
- Neurological developmental issues
- Sleep disorders like Obstructive sleep apnea, sleep walking
- Psychological conditions:
We need to know the history regarding frequency of bedwetting, any period of dryness in between, associated symptoms to diagnose the case.
- Motivational therapy which mainly involves parent and child education.
That is about creating a well designed schedule for bathroom use
(which suggests changes in the toilet habits)
- Child should be encouraged to empty out the bladder prior to sleep
This type of positive reinforcement can surely be helpful in case of children with issue of bedwetting.
Don’t punish them for this reason. That can be counterproductive.
Parents need to be patient and supportive.
- Cina, causticum, equisetum , kreosote, staphysagria, aconite, sepia, benzoic acid, are well indicated homoeopathic remedies for bedwetting.
- But, only an appropriately chosen remedy is administered to the patient after a detailed and complete case taking, case analysis and systematic case evaluation, on the basis of characteristic individuality and constitution.
Appropriate and consistent homeopathic treatment can always deliver complete , PERMANENT and best solutions in case of bedwetting.